Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You bought a star

HEYYYY GUYSS

Long time no chat. I know I'm a terrible blogger as far as I'm concerned. I will try to recap you with everything that has been going on in my life since then.

MAY
the dreaded time that was filled with IB Final tests and exams for school. Over 15 exams in the span of 2 weeks is NOT FUN. By may 18 my brain was fried and I was so done with studying. It was the last thing I wanted to do. By now all I can hope is that I got good scores!!! The end of may was consumed by graduation and my graduation parties and lots of goodbyes and promises to text and talk but then we never do. The day after I graduated I left for PARIS. yes PARIS. Is safe to say that I absolutely loved it but I would never ever want to live there. Too much smoking and I'm very much a suburban girl and I love cities but sometimes I get claustrophobic just looking at them. We saw Normandy sites and the Eiffel Tower and the love bridge and the Mona Lisa (very underwhelming) but other master artists too!!! The food was literally spectacular. There was only me incident where we went to a restaurant and I got sea risotto not knowing that when I got the plate it would have mini squid and shrimp in it. I had that overwhelming fish smell to it and I almost died. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food and it was really breaking out for me when I first started eating salmon and cod. I much more prefer bland tasting fish BECAUSE ITS SAFE. but the food once again was just to die for, every day it was just so good and if we hadn't walked FOR HOURS on end each day I probably would have gained 50 pounds. We also saw versaille and walked along the seine and saw notre dame and some very beautiful parks. I got my long coveted red large longchamp because they are much cheaper there than here because its a Paris brand. The trip was even more magical because I went with my best friend of more than ten years now and our moms. So it was deftly a girl
trip to say the least . When we got back it was sad not to be in paris anymore but also good because I wanted to be home. My mother said she was pleasantly surprised and would definitely go there again....so that's good.

JUNE
lately I have been really busy and it's making the summer go by WAYYY to fast. My cousin just had a baby so I went over there a couple of times and I pretty much stay there till her hubby gets home and help her with the baby. So I will do things like hold him while he sleeps so that she can clean or cook or sleep. It would be absolutely awful is she didn't have cable and because my mom and pops DON'T have cable it's a treat for me to sit there and watch million dollar listing New York or E! All day. Plus summerfest is starting tonight so I'm seeing imagine dragons on Saturday and someone else but I don't know who yet next Tuesday. Plus I had my college preview day and it was nerve wracking and I met my roommate who seems normal but slightly hippieish. I have had to start constantly asking myself about what I really want to d per med or engineering next year because it will determine my future and its all just very scary that my future will be decided soon. I am in the all girls dorm even thought I wanted the cool coed dorm, but for some reason a bunch of girls who wanted the other dorm got the all girls one. Which I guess is a bit of a blessing in disguise because it has nice facilities bigger dorms better dining hall and newer furniture. But oh man has this month been crazy or what!!

Tomorow my best friend and I who I went to Paris with are going out to lunch to catch up because she works a lot so I don't get a whole ton of chances to see her which sucks but what chan ya do. I've been trying to get back on the workout train and it slow but steady I can't expect that I will just be able to get up and run four miles like I used to be able to but I guess I just have to be patient. But I'm going to Florida in the end of July and I need to be in bikini ready shape which is going to be a struggle because I've got to get my ass in gear.


And on Friday I am going to go see she and him you know the band that Zooey deschanel is in with some other dude. I'm hoping that its going to be really chill because its a sit down concert and this isn't some teeney bopper boy band. Cuz like a cool kid I'm going with my parents (they bought the tickets!!free concert) and if it was a standing concert I think I would die.


Okay time to go!!

Love you all cya lata

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you had a lot of fun in Paris! I have always wanted to go to Europe. Hopefully the concert is fun. I have to agree with you that if it was a stand up convert it would be be pretty terrible.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete