Sunday, June 30, 2013

slow it down...rest your arms rest your legs

so the weekend is coming to a close and i have to say i feel like ive been quite unproductive

friday was filled with my friends getting her wisdom teeth out and me continually thinking about what stage of the appointment she was in and thanking god that that awful stuff was over for me. I also babysat for my neighbor for a pretty short period of a time. After that my cousin who lives in omaha was visiting with her son max and so we went over to my cousin katies. A whole bunch of my cousins then proceeded to go to chipolte where they were crazy busy and put tomatoes of my salad and i was quite sad because I HATE TOMATOES. its something about the texture. After that i proceeded to go with my cousin katie to her obgyn appointment. I watched of her 7 week old while she went into the appointment. One lady mistook me as a teen mom, and i thoroughly did NOT realize this until after she walked away and it was too late to refute her claim. Then at night it was off to see zooey deschanel and michael ward in their duet band thing called she and him. THEY WERE SOO GOOD. one song that i particularly liked that they sang that isint on any of their albums is called stars fell on alabama. Their voices are seriously magical. 

Saturday was a lot of me sitting around watching lost in austen which is pretty stupid did a short 18 minute workout, washed and dried my hair (I NEVER DO THAT...to lazy), proceeded to put on lots of makeup and dark eyeliner which i also never do but i figured how many times do i go to freaking see IMAGINE DRAGONS.... they were awesome although they played less songs than i would have liked and it was BEYOND PACKED there were people EVERYWHERE. to get out of the festival grounds we were stuck in traffic for about 45 minutes which blew, but us girls got to chat and bond. 

Today was filled with finishing lost in austen and then watching the real pride and prejudice which i absolutely love enough to have bought the actual dvd which i never do. and now im writing this post, listening to mumford and sons, and uploading paris photos. 

i figured i would share some photos that i took while on my trip 

THE LOVE BRIDGE!!! katie and i did locks and i was going to put that pic up but it was taking so fricken long to put them up that i began to lose patience. 

the eiffel tower

view from the 2nd tier from the eiffel tower 

cool building that i didnt really realize till now that is blury :)

infinity pool from normandy 

rainy paris nights 

marie Antoinette's bed at versailles 

so pretty 

beautiful chanel store 

yes i was the person who was taking all sorts of pictures because i was IN AWE

what a great coffee table book
fun photo after a LONG day of walking 
i have no idea what my mom is doing--outside of the louvre
not one of my best photos but i like this one because its one of the few that we took in belgium---my mom is closing her eyes..lol

dont really know what the heck this is...a diamond deer?
love the triangle but hate that its right in front of the most beautiful building


coco

the louvre

okay everyone HAPPY SUNDAY NIGHT CYA 

1 comment:

  1. I hate being taken as a teen mom. After been seen as my nieces or nephews mom multiple times I make sure that I say, "let's go look for your mom" whenever I get odd looks

    You are so lucky you got to go to an imagine dragons concert! I love them so much!

    The pictures are lovely. I really liked the rainy Paris night one.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete