Tuesday, January 24, 2012

you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness

so this song,, kinda sounds like something that a person should get high too (not that i would know i dont exactly do that kind of stuff) its by gotye its called somebody i used to know.

so my mother has this philosophy, well not a philosophy, but she doesnt like going to the grocery store alone so if you go with her, she will buy the food that YOU want, and naturally i dont trust her to get the stuff i want so i always end up going with her. and this past week i have kind of been in a health craze (except for the occasional cookie, well a little more than occasional) and on pinterest there is TONS of stuff for this website called bodyrock.tv and they had all these recipies of healthy stuff that i dont have!!! like flax seeds? wtf are those, and wheat grass? sounds like something you could smoke, and almond milk (we are very 1% kind of people), theres other stuff but i dont remember what it was. so i made a list of all this healthy food that i wanted my mother and i to get. AND I WAS SO sucessful.

my mom said she couldnt justify getting the 10 dollar 2 pound bag of almonds, which is A SHITLOAD of almonds, so instead i got the cinnamon glazed ones which are delish

vanilla greek yogurt for my smoothies

i got the flaxseed although im really not sure how its beneficial

ALMOND MILK!!! wahooo its actually not that bad, i put in in my smoothie and you cant even tell the difference

I almost got tea bags but i HATE warm tea so i was like  ehhh i probably shouldnt get that

plus my mother is a die hard--well not die hard but advocate of ROUNDYS,, i mean she doesnt by roundys soda which is just nasty  but things like milk cheese and bread shes all for, and i convinced her to by the 4 dollar cheese which for me is a GINORMOUS accomplishment, you all are probskies are like WTF shes SOO WIERD

but whatever and then while my mother wasnt looking i picked up this bottle of morrocan oil stuff for your hair, my goal was to get leave in conditioner but this is okay . And since i wanna grow out my hair (the long style) like in this picture

or this one
I can do this, no problemo but eventually my hair starts to have really bad breakage, and when ure hair gets long does it ever just start to feel heavy, and you feel as if you need a head massage!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, thats really pretty! The hair, you should totally do it!
    Idk about the heaviness feeling, I keep my hair short. Well, kind of to my shoulder, you know?
    HEALTHY FOOD.
    We buy 2% milk, and they come in these oddly shaped cartons from Costco? Its insane, I spill it all the time.
    Omg, whenever I accidentally pick up the whole milk carton by accident (we also buy whole milk because of my baby sister, she needs the whole milk), my mom screams, "NO YOU'RE GONNA DRINK THE FATTY MILK!"
    lol, she totally FREAKS out and acts as if im gonna die.
    so, yeah.
    GET YOUR HAIR ALL LONG AND GORGEOUS.
    MOROCCAN OIL IS SUPPOSEDLY VERY GOOD FOR YOU HAIR!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, love the new blog look and title<<333

    ReplyDelete