Thursday, January 12, 2012

My life is average

GUYS IT'S THE FIRST REAL SNOWFALL, OF THE YEAR

and it doesn't even matter that I totes bombed my first bio test of the yea becausee the snow makes up for it. It's january and Wisconsin, snow where have you been?

I even took a picture on my mother brand spanking new iPad to show you all how wonderful the snow it.......but the stupid thing can't upload it, wha kind of piece of crap is this you'd think if it's 500 dollars it'd be able to upload a picture

So the other day I asked my bio teacher what he did over the weekend...he's a sixty yea old nerd for life who played online video games, how he is married is beyond me. But I asked him wha he did and he starts rambling on about what he did and then he was like really slowly...why am I telling you this you are not my friend. It's safe to say that the next time he asks me something I am going to reply with but mr. B your not my friend. The the day before that he we were in the computer lab typing up our labs and he saw my fingernail polish its all chipped and yucky looking im just too lazy to do t during the school week and was like Katie when is the last time you painted your fingernails....and I was like uhhhhh over break? He proceeded to tell me that I must not care very much about my appearance if i Don't paint my finger nails. He's insulted me mannnnnny times his worst one was by far telling. Y that I would fit in amount the biggest loser contestants. And for a girl who is always trying to lose weight( well not always but I've been trying for the last like 2 years. I'm not like 175 pounds or anything but id like to have less jelly roll) that is NOTthe thing you want to hear.

Well peeps I'm off to go kick to hardcore butt at tennis, hope that my chicken wrap digests in time, and pray for a long awaited snow day. COME AWN BABY JESUS

1 comment:

  1. DUDE.
    Youve posted only a few pictures before but from what I have seen, you are NOT fat and you are gorgeous! Dont even SAY you have "rolls"! I know you have more confidence then that so SHOW IT GURLIE CUZ YOU KNOW YOUR GORGEOUSSSS<<<<<33333
    and omg.
    that teacher.
    omg.
    "Why are you telling me this? I'm not even your friend."
    AWW LOL MAYBE THE POOR IDIOT NEEDS A FRIENDS.
    LOL, Jk, he called you fat, he needs to die.
    ARE YOU WATCHING VAMPIRE DIARIES IN 8 MINUTES BECAUSE I AM!!!
    and yes! SNOW!
    You're about 1 month late, snow.
    YEAH YEAH SNOWWOWOWOWOW.
    Wisconsin and Illinois are practically the same thing, thats how close they are, so yeah, SNOW SNOW.
    MIDWESTERNERS.
    OHYEAH.
    xoxo
    *and yeah, iPads are annoying on their first week or so, but you get used to them! And eventually you'll get used to all the DUMB qualities of an iPad, but you'll also learn to use the GOOD qualities to your benefit! because it have good qualities and bad qualities, so just take advantage of what is has because at times you will want to smash it with a hammer.
    LOL OKAY THEN.
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete