Friday, July 8, 2011

bonjour dame

So i forgot to talk out sara and i's time volunteering. First of all Eduardo (isn't this sad i had to like pause for like 30 seconds to think about how to spell that) the kid who doesn't know shit about ANYTHING was not there so we didn't have anyone to bug. But we had alot of business. Los Personas ...
1. This like french/chezch/romanian woman asked to go to same day cardio and i just kinda looked at my papers trying to figure out where it was cause i was clueless. I asked her is she was visiting and she said yes and I was like ohh did u travel far to get here, and obviously she only lived like 10 minutes away.
2. Two black ladies were going to visit their minister. One of them needed a wheelchair and she asked me if i thought i could push her and i was just like uhhh i think so. holy crap was i wrong! i was literally like bending over to push her and i kept on bumping into things because it was SOO hard to push her. Then she told me in a joking voice that she thought i needed a license to take people around in the wheelchair.
 3. sara had this guy who asked her if she can walk really slow because he walks so slow because he was a rather bigger man.
4. this guy came up to me and was like hey i put my money into the time machine and i didnt get anything back. SO i had no idea what to do with that so i told him to go ask the lady at the front desk. Hes probs mid 20s real skinny kinda looked like a skater. He went up to the main desk lady and she told him to go to security, 30 seconds later you see him whizzing by on one of those like sitting scooter things meant for people who cant walk. and he just was walking up to the front desk. I just watched in awe as he whizzed past and this old man saw me and started chuckling.
5. I was sitting at the volunteer desk and i was reading a book and i look up and this old guy with two 50s+ looking ladies were just standing there. I was just like omg im sorry and he told me he didnt want to disturb me. He asked me where to check in and i told him he would have to wait at the end of the line to check in with the ladies at the desk. He just looks at me and is like All the way....Back there. Umm yup i said. And he was like...i have to...wait? Im just like uhh yeah sorry. Then when he was at the front desk he was like WHAT, and the lady with him says he cant hear a thing. He was cute
6. Sara also had this creeper who told her she was the prettiest transporter he ever had. Sara then said that if he called to be picked up from where he was dropped off, she was not going to pick him up.
7. One lady asked me why i was doing this and i just said to see if this could be a potential career path, and this lady asked me what in the world out of everything do i want to do, and she told me that she had one minute before we got to the room she was visiting for me to try and get me to capture my dreams. She was sooo sweet. I wish there were more people like her in the world who want nothing more than for me to catch my dreams and do what I want to do.
..theres more but i just cant seem to remember them.

Today sara and i sat outside and tanned because i have some HORRIBLE tan lines from my last crispy burn, and i need to get rid of them asap. Saras mom last summer bought this thing called the Personal Misting system (PMS funny right.?) and its this hose thingy that...mists you. It was sooo nice cause it was almost 90 degrees here. Then i read that story in people this week about that girl who was kidnapped at the bus at like 11 and had a kid at 14 and 17 and she was forced to live with this wierdo and his wife for 18 YEARS! The guy was sentenced to 431 or something like that, years in prision. Thats what u get, Biotch.

At tennis then mikey wasnt there and it was truely depressing, our moods changed dramatically. Us being total rebels went to mickey d's to get strawberry lemonades after even though Sara's mom told her to come right home after tennis. Then tonight we went to go see monte carlo, that new movie with selena gomez katie cassidy and leighton meester and whats his name....finn, OH corey moneith. I was really hoping sara and i would be the only ones in the theater but we were SOL thats only happened to me once but it was in the morning on like a tuesday it was awesome though. I still havent figured out if i like selena as an actor... i just havent decided. But i LOVE LOVE LOVE leighton meester and katie cassidy. Leighton is just so....classy with all the stuff she wears, and their both just soo cute. I told sara that we should wait till everybody is gone to see if theres like a tiny tiny clip at the end of the movie like in pirates of the carribean 3, but we didnt stay. Then when i proceeded to dance to who says, in the theater sara continued to walk out and probably pretend she doesnt know me just in case someone were to walk in. But we were able to add a couple things to our bucket list as we walked out, well more like things we NEED to do.
---i really wanna go to a shooting range for some reason, so my dad said hed take me there for my birthday, plus learn some mandarin chinese, do lots lots lots of tye dying, go to some batting cages even though we dont play baseball, paddle boating and kayaking, and do this trail called the ice age trail, we wanna be able to run 4 miles by the end of the summer, annd i guess thats it. Im sure theres more but i dont remember.

But my brithday is only like....19 days away. and i wanna do something but i dont know what to do!. Do i have a party with lots of people or,, keep it low key, go out to dinner with some friends. I just dont know what to do!!!!AHHH! Plus after lots of convincing tonight saras parents let her drive. Even though shes had her license for over a month. When we were preparing to go to the movie i was like OOH we need snacks. because movie theater food is wayyy overpriced (gosh i sound like my mother :/ ) so i was looking through their pantry and saras mom told me AGAIN that i like to raid their pantry. Which may be slightly true :) But overall today was a pretty good day. I discovered some new songs that i really like....Memories by Panic at the disco, Kiss and Sell by The Maine, and Your surrender by neon trees, which i just cant stop repeating.

Okay people. happy saturday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment