Wednesday, February 8, 2012

we can leave your friends behind

GUYS ITS THE SAFETY DANCE----its one of my 80s playist songs, its amazing and i LOVE IT.

so do you just have a horrible day and just dont wanna talk!---to anyone, and you dont want to talk about why it is that you are angry, well i most definitely feel that way, and naturally my mother in in a good mood when im in a bad mood and im always in a good mood when she is in a bad mood. Yesterday i was watching pretty little liars, and of all my biggest pet peeves in the world it is talking durring my shows and of course my cousin was like SHOUTING, and i was like SHUT UP CHRIS NOBODY CARES!!! and she asked me if i was pmssing and i said...no.... and she said then that i have NOTHING to blame on my inherent crankiness. which doesnt make me feel better.

plus this girl at school today said shes on this crazy diet where she only eats 200 calories for breakfast and dinner but she eats normal lunch meals, and if 4 days shes lost 7 pounds! i told her that isint healthy accoding to my heath teacher 1 to 1.5 lb should be lost per week, 7 POUNDS THATS INSANE. god dieting girls suck, all they talk about is calories and how fat theyd be if they ate a goldfish, well this is what id like to say to them





YEAH YA HEAR THAT!!!!

ugh i have to take the act saturday morning ---kill me now, im dreading it. but on the bright side im getting a haircut friday!!! WAHOO!! haircuts ROCK.

okay peace and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment