Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my love for you went viral

drive by---by train


SO PEOPLE!
my motha and faja are currently in st. croix soaking up the sun while me and my brothers suffer in the cold. But hey we get to drive to school all by ourselves. How cool am i!!!!!

But yes...i am that girl whooo perhaps (KISSAS no?----distubia anyone) forgets that

HER LIGHTS ARE ON 

and leaves them on ALL DAY

and is forced to call her brother and make him drive all the way out to school to jump the car because 
THE BATTERY DIED 

as  my brother told me "You fucked up"

so its safe to say he wasnt the happiest with me----tuesdays are obviousily not good days because the same thing happened to my mother in THE SAME CAR on tuesday and we were forced to drive all over the place and we didnt get home till like 6 it was pure torture

my older brother though was freaking out because he thought if he was in the vaccinitly of the car and my other brother accidently put the jumper cables on the wrong parts---the car would combust and explode and he would die. so when the hood started to fall because there wasnt a stick to keep it up i was like BRENT HOLD UP THE HOOD JEEZ 

and he responded by saying 
KATIE DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE!!!!

obviously that is the reaction i was not expecting---so i told him to get some huevos and hold that DAMN HOOD UP!  

i hope that was entertaining :)

happy tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment